Cost of living comparison between The Hague, Netherlands and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.917 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 119% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 164,483 Pound (€23,778) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (30 minutes ago)