Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.831 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 118% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 91,681 Pound (€11,707) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)