Cost of living in Thanjavur, India vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.662 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,800 Pound (₨8,764) in Thanjavur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zagreb costs 11 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)