Cost of living in Thanjavur, India vs Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.976 SDGX / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,500 Pound (₨8,269) in Thanjavur.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)