Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49008 SDGX / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,300 Pound (₨22,787) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (40 minutes ago)