Cost of living comparison between Tétouan, Morocco and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 SDG / MAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,039 Pound (6,297 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)