Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 SDG / MAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,405 Pound (5,101 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)