Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.684 SDG / MAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,416 Pound (4,995 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨19,314 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)