Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.09465 SDG / MZN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (26,414 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)