Cost of living comparison between Tete, Mozambique and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.08120 SDG / MZN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (30,790 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)