Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25214 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,600 Pound (22,209₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (40 minutes ago)