Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.012 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,464 Pound (R$ 5,697) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (about 1 hour ago)