Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.010 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,939 Pound (R$ 5,441) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Wichita, Kansas costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)