Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.022 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,256 Pound (R$ 2,104) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (36 minutes ago)