Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35090 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,682 Pound (Mex$ 19,042) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vitória costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)