Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01001 SDG / CLP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,924 Pound (CH$2,289,452) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)