Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 81,827 Pound ($12,287) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)