Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 139,237 Pound ($20,907) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)