Cost of living comparison between Tempe, Arizona, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.481 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 138,799 Pound ($21,418) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)