Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.47495 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,615 Pound (R 32,877) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)