Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.541 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 38,677 Pound (R 25,095) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)