Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.862 SDG / ILS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 140% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 74,325 Pound (39,911 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (24 minutes ago)