Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,788 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.096 SDG / ILS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 167% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 205,895 Pound (40,399 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)