Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,769 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.954 SDG / ILS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 180% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 193,018 Pound (38,963 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)