Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.924 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,732 Pound (3,499TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)