Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,719 prices entered by 402 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,045 Pound (﷼ 75,932,901) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (42 minutes ago)