Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,064 prices entered by 523 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,795 Pound (﷼ 39,743,694) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)