Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,954 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,123 Pound (﷼ 74,888,535) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)