Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,964 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,085 Pound (﷼ 44,598,281) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)