Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,962 prices entered by 506 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,938 Pound (﷼ 44,066,636) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)