Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,350 prices entered by 443 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,240 Pound (﷼ 38,304,696) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)