Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,104 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,180 Pound (﷼ 73,946,289) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (44 minutes ago)