Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.612 SDGX / HNL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 81% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 135,408 Pound (L 69,349) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)