Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.572 SDGX / HNL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 77% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 42,586 Pound (L 56,752) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)