Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 SDGX / HNL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 54% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,281 Pound (L 53,903) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)