Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28338 SDG / HNL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,316 Pound (L 39,934) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)