Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28509 SDG / HNL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,919 Pound (L 52,328) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (34 minutes ago)