Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.955 SDG / HNL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 81% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 135,445 Pound (L 69,295) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)