Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28139 SDG / HNL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 32% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,555 Pound (L 73,051) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (about 1 hour ago)