Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27280 SDG / HNL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,257 Pound (L 59,593) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)