Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.785 SDG / GEL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,281 Pound (3,692 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 2 hours ago)