Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.448 SDG / GEL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 8,860 Pound (3,619 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)