Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.335 SDG / GEL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 38,719 Pound (5,279 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)