Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.704 SDG / GEL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 10,948 Pound (4,048 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (29 minutes ago)