Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.660 SDG / NZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 132% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,946 Pound (NZ$6,212) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)