Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.216 SDG / NZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 143% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 138,713 Pound (NZ$10,495) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)