Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.595 SDG / NZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 131% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,844 Pound (NZ$6,277) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)