Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.535 SDG / NZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 104% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,799 Pound (NZ$9,879) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (39 minutes ago)