Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02286 SDG / HUF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (136,694 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)