Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02229 SDG / HUF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (112,176 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)