Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00204 SDG / UZS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,915 Pound (7,785,288 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sousse costs 100 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (about 2 hours ago)