Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 SDG / UZS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,552 Pound (9,395,361 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)