Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 SDG / UZS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,748 Pound (9,742,578 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (28 minutes ago)