Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 SDG / UZS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,055 Pound (10,356,800 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (21 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (39 minutes ago)