Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.840 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,358 Pound (€2,086) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)