Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.946 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 79,124 Pound (€3,777) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)