Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.690 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,651 Pound (2,161 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (38 minutes ago)