Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13386 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,050 Pound (Php104,956) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (36 minutes ago)