Cost of living comparison between Tarlac, Philippines and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13100 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,493 Pound (Php110,633) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)