Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.786 SDG / RON *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,087 Pound (5,242 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (35 minutes ago)