Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 SDG / RON
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,039 Pound (2,664 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (39 minutes ago)