Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.837 SDG / RON *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 8,620 Pound (4,692 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)