Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan vs Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17551 SDGX / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 46,851 Pound (373,209 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U7 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ubud costs Rp 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)