Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan vs Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10587 SDGX / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 48,853 Pound (380,303 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)