Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10467 SDGX / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,454 Pound (410,931 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)