Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02114 SDG / KZT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,018 Pound (190,055 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)