Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.248 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,551 Pound (€2,698) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Liverpool costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)