Cost of living comparison between Taranto, Italy and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.913 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,839 Pound (€3,015) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (36 minutes ago)