Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 SDG / MAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,245 Pound (30,246 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)