Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.704 SDG / MAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,256 Pound (17,419 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)