Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 SDG / MAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,412 Pound (28,883 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,900 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Medellín costs COL$215,000 (about 1 hour ago)