Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.947 SDG / MAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,203 Pound (17,049 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)