Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 SDG / MAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,734 Pound (32,771 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)