Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00334 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 90% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 216,776 Pound (Rp 64,840,316) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 114,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)