Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 74% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 79,850 Pound (Rp 62,927,243) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (23 minutes ago)