Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 84% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 205,935 Pound (Rp 66,402,895) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)