Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 70% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 64,780 Pound (Rp 53,272,362) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)