Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00326 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 90% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 229,701 Pound (Rp 70,390,133) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 121,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)