Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 SDG / TZS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (1,253,184 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (30 minutes ago)