Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36897 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,226 Pound (ARS $30,424) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (18 minutes ago)