Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41278 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,049 Pound (ARS $34,034) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)