Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34635 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,499 Pound (Mex$ 18,766) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $700 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kingston costs C$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $884 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xuzhou costs 元1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.40 (40 minutes ago)