Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31355 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 2,783 Pound (Mex$ 8,875) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)