Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29536 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 2,927 Pound (Mex$ 9,909) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (35 minutes ago)