Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37348 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 8,518 Pound (Mex$ 22,808) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (31 minutes ago)