Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.767 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 88% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 161,472 Pound (€7,775) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (22 minutes ago)