Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.221 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 85% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 183,546 Pound (€8,260) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 99,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)