Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.770 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 60% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 54,389 Pound (€7,000) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (35 minutes ago)