Cost of living in Tambov, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28857 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,835 Pound (руб 47,944) in Tambov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)