Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.544 SDG / GHS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,675 Pound (GH₵2,380) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (30 minutes ago)