Cost of living comparison between Tamale, Ghana and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.562 SDG / GHS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,043 Pound (GH₵2,589) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (41 minutes ago)