Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.539 SDG / GHS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 2,808 Pound (GH₵1,824) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)