Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.404 SDG / GHS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,594 Pound (GH₵2,560) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)