Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.822 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,255 Pound (€2,676) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)