Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.181 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 40% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 67,325 Pound (€3,035) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)