Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02148 SDG / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,400 Pound (297,960 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)