Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01156 SDG / CLP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,379 Pound (CH$638,270) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)