Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.537 SDG / GHS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 116% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 162,075 Pound (GH₵105,469) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (38 minutes ago)