Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 SDG / GHS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 108% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 95,765 Pound (GH₵63,177) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)