Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.031 SDG / GHS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 126% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 286,841 Pound (GH₵71,154) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 127,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)