Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06060 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 21,000 Pound (¥346,542) in Takasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)