Cost of living comparison between Taiyuan, China and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.942 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,166 Pound (元16,108) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)