Cost of living comparison between Taiyuan, China and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.939 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,566 Pound (元15,510) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)