Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.763 SDG / MYR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,830 Pound (RM3,307) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)