Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 SDG / TWD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 50% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 109,338 Pound (177,288 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)