Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20387 SDG / TWD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,514 Pound (85,908 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,655 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)