Cost of living comparison between Tainan City, Taiwan and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20175 SDG / TWD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,754 Pound (83,041 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)