Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22001 SDG / TWD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,442 Pound (61,099 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)