Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22001 SDG / TWD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 23,890 Pound (108,586 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)