Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21925 SDG / TWD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 24,704 Pound (112,672 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (37 minutes ago)