Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20406 SDG / TWD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,194 Pound (54,857 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (37 minutes ago)