Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11004 SDG / RUB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,989 Pound (руб 127,133) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)