Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.060 SDG / PEN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,626 Pound (S/. 2,731) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (44 minutes ago)