Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 SDG / PEN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,467 Pound (S/. 3,157) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (35 minutes ago)