Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.904 SDG / PEN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,318 Pound (S/. 1,743) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)