Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.183 SDG / PEN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,111 Pound (S/. 2,799) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)